Grow with your data
Data Desk RP!
“Data Desk was designed as a data analysis companion that encourages exploration to help you discover both patterns and the points that don’t fit. The idea driving this, and what distinguishes Data Desk, is that seeing is understanding.”
~Paul F Velleman
Data Desk with R and Python Export !
We’re excited about DD’s expanded capabilities, and you should be too! You can determine your own analyses easily and then see how to do the same thing in R. You can modify your R program as a way to learn R gently.
Data Desk R and Python
DDRP will teach you to write with R and Python, enabling you to implement their wide hosts of data structures to compose statistical and graphical models showing linear and non-linear representation, time series analysis, statistical tests, and much more. Surrounding these languages are a huge and growing community of programmers who contribute their findings and techniques to the user-base at large. Empower your writing today!
Data Desk is Faster Than Ever
A million cases in your database? Two million? Data Desk doesn’t care. Plots and even complex analyses are instantaneous. Drag in a new variable and windows update instantly. Data Desk even starts up faster than any other comparable program.
- All data analysis programs can summarize your data. But that’s not usually the whole story.
- Data Desk finds the forest-level patterns and trends, but it also helps you find the special cases—the individual trees that often reveal the back story.
- Seeing both the forest and the trees encourages the kind of understanding that is at the heart of sound statistical thinking.
Gain more perspective
Real world data analysis is hard. If you just apply formulas to data, you have a good chance of missing the true story. Data Desk lets you see your data in vivid and effective ways with multiple views that link together seamlessly.
- It contains archives real data from a wide variety of topics in a searchable format.
- It’s the perfect teaching/learning aide for any level of statistics learning
- Data Description is the proud sponsor of the evolving DASL archives!
– Paul F. Velleman, Chief Scientist, Data Description
Data Description, Inc.
PO Box 4555
Ithaca, NY 14850
Buy Data Desk
Try Data Desk
Data Desk Help