Know what’s in your data
Look at things in a new way
By allowing users to quickly re-express data in different ways, Data Desk encourages experimentation and composition to create more compelling models. Select and categorize data across different visualizations in real-time.
Gain more perspective
Real world data is hard to work with. Beyond the most trivial cases, there is little value in blindly applying formulas to data. Data Desk allows one to step back and quickly glance at data. Spot outliers and trends faster than ever.
By allowing users to quickly re-express data in different ways, Data Desk encourages experimentation and composition to create more compelling models. Select and categorize data across different visualizations in real-time
Have your pie and chart it too
Years of engineering have put Data Desk in the sweet spot between best-in-class speed and drag-and-drop simplicity. Large data sets are no barrier to understanding with our highly optimized engine.
What kind of Data Analyst are You?
- I use the best tools to explore, clean, and understand my data.
- I sometimes deal with millions of cases and need a program with the power to deal with that much data on my desktop.
- I rely on data visualizations to see what’s going on in my data; animations, plot rotation, and linked plots are what I’m looking for.
See how Data Desk can become part of your workflow
- I’m still learning R, but I use it for most of my data analysis work.
- A graphical interface for R would save me time and simplify my work.
- Especially if it cleaned up datasets to make them R-compatible.
Try Data Desk’s R export features
- I’m a data scientist programming in Python for my data analyses.
- A graphical interface that wrote Python commands for basic statistics and graphics would boost my productivity.
Try Data Desk’s Python export features
Nobody Does it like this.
For over 30 years Data Desk has helped you discover both patterns and the points that don’t fit. Now it does it with more power and speed!
Data Desk RP Video Library
Data Description, Inc.
PO Box 4555
Ithaca, NY 14850
Buy Data Desk
Try Data Desk
Data Desk Help